- “Researcher of the Future”: I was nominated by Annie Pettit, Social Media Research thought-leader for the title ‘Researcher of the Future’ with CASRO in October 2014. The CASRO Annual conference invited me to sit on a panel discussion, giving an overview of my thoughts on the future of market research. http://www.casro.org/?page=V22013AnnualPr
- “GRIT Top 50 Most Innovative Firms of the Future 2014”: Research Through Gaming were voted by participating market research agencies and individuals in the ‘GRIT Top 50 Most Innovative firms of the Future’ in 2014. Check out the other winners as well here on the GRIT Report Winter 2014.
- “Ginny Valentine Award For Bravery in Research”: I had been nominated for and awarded the Ginny Valentine Award for Bravery in Research and Entrepreneurial Spirit in 2012 by Ray Poynter (The Future Place, NewMR, Vision Critical) with full support and kind feedback from the panel of judges. http://www.researchliberationfront.com/theevent_2012.html
- “Ginny Valentine Award for Pioneering the use of Games for Research”: I was nominated for the Ginny Valentine Award again in 2013 for Pioneering the use of Games in Research by George Rassias, Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) http://kl.grupthink.com/topic/2/2013_Ginny_Valentine_Badge_of_Courage_Nominees
- “GRIT Top 50 Most Innovative Firms of the Future 2012”: Research Through Gaming were voted by participating market research agencies and individuals in the ‘GRIT Top 50 Most Innovative firms of the Future’ in 2012, when the company was just 7 months old. http://www.greenbook.org/PDFs/GRIT-S12-Full.pdf